Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Summer Break Bliss-Graduation Trips

Hey everyone! Students celebrate the long-awaited graduation from high school in many ways. Many students go on a graduation trip with their family or friends! This could be a vacation to a foreign country or a weekend trip to a local lake. There are so many ways to have fun and relax during summer break and on a graduation vacation.
For my graduation vacation, I went to Punta Cana with my family! Punta Cana is in the Dominican Republic, and we stayed in a resort right on the beach! It was the perfect graduation vacation for me, I got to relax on the beach and swim in the ocean! There were fun water activities to do like water skiing, sailing, and windsurfing! Luckily the water was warm in case you face-planted off the boat! I even got to play tennis there-a vacation must for me. Overall, I had a great trip to celebrate my graduation from high school and starting of college! Now that I am back in California, I will be enjoying the last few weeks of summer before college begins!

About to get on the boat
Poolside drinks
Beachside dining


Where do you like to go on vacation? Where is your dream vacation? Let me know in the comments!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment