Friday, January 31, 2014

Struttin' for Student Groups

Hey everyone! There are so many great things about American universities, but one of my favorites is the hundreds of student groups to join! There are clubs for everything on campus, and there is a group for every interest. It is a great way to meet new people at a big school who have your same interests! These next few weeks I am going to show you a look into a few Stanford's student groups that I am involved in!

A photo from the Mint Magazine Shoot
One group that I am a part of is Mint Magazine, Stanford University's only student-run fashion and culture publication. Not only is this a great way for me to meet other students interested in fashion, culture, journalism, and photography, but we get to see all of our hard work come together in an actual magazine circulated around the school! In this issue, I modeled for a few articles with my good friend from my dorm. Check out the online version of the magazine issue below, and see if you can find me!

Mint Magazine Winter 2014 Issue

This magazine is a great way to learn about things happening at Stanford and in youth popular culture. It is such a fun group to be apart of, and I cannot wait to start working on the next issue! When I see students around campus reading the magazine I helped make, I know all the hard work is worth it.

Come back next week to learn about another student club I am involved in!
What did you think about Mint Magazine? Let me know in the comments!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment