Sunday, March 25, 2012

Admirable Administrators: Principal Boulton

Hey everyone! This is the first in my series of interviews with administrators of my high school. I hope you find these interesting! Some of the topics we covered in the interview are general life in a Californian high school, life for an international student on campus, and international programs like Model UN and Immersion. Immersion is a program for students who are fluent in a language other than English, taking some of their core classes in that language along with other classes to improve their speaking and writing abilities in English and their native language. Check out my interview with the Principal of my school, Mr. Boulton, below!



Let me know what you think and if you have any ideas for questions for my next interview in the comments below!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment