Sunday, November 25, 2012

AmericanAmanda goes to Norway!

Meeting Ambassador White
Speaking about US life
Hey everyone! I just spent the last week in Norway talking to Norwegian students about high school life in America and the US college application process. My first stop was Oslo where I visited three high schools to talk about my life as a US high school student. At night I gave an International Education Seminar about applying to US colleges at the US embassy. I also had a nice meeting with Ambassador White, the US Ambassador to Norway. 
Giving a college application seminar
Then I traveled to Ă…lesund and went to three more high schools and held another Education Seminar. I absolutely loved meeting all the norwegian students and listening to their great questions about life in the United States and applying to colleges! 




If you saw one of my presentations and you read my blog make sure to leave a comment and I will reply to you!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment