Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Fight to the Finish

Hey everyone! January 7th was a very busy day for me. First of all, it was the day I started school again after my 2 week long Holiday Break. It was so hard waking up for school again! All I wanted to do was hit my alarm button! But I had to go back to school sometime and I guess once all the holidays are over is a good time to do it.
Once the school day was over, that night was a very important night for some of my friends, and I was lucky enough to be involved in it! It was the BCS National Championship for American football between two college teams ranked number 1 and 2: Notre Dame University in Indiana and University of Alabama. My friend will be attending Notre Dame next year, so she was rooting for them to win. She hosted a viewing party at her house with lots of themed food and outfits. All my friends came over and we ate food and watched the live American football game. Unfortunately for my friends, Alabama won the game. Congrats to Alabama for their second win in a row! It was a exciting game with a final score 42-14.

What sporting events do you watch with your friends? Let me know in the comments!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment