Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Spring Stress

An example acceptance letter
Hey everyone! Now that the month of March is in full swing, seniors who applied to colleges are starting to hear answers. Some students have heard from specific schools already, but most college decisions will come by April 1st or around that time. It is an exciting and nerve-wracking time because seniors are on the edge of their seats hoping for that big envelope in the mail with an acceptance letter inside. It will be interesting and exciting to see where all my fellow classmates end up going! Everyone must choose their college by May 1st, so the months of March and April will be filled with acceptances, rejections, and decisions. However, there are so many amazing colleges that I know everyone will end up somewhere perfect for them!
Even though this is a stressful time for many students, seniors are the only ones who have to deal with college applications. Everyone else in high school has other stresses to deal with, like exams and SAT and ACT tests. It seems like every grade will always have hard work, but it all pays off when you get that acceptance from your dream college! Students will get a much needed vacation in three weeks for Spring Break. This is a week off from school right before another stress starts: AP Testing! For more about AP testing check out my past blog by clicking here!
My friend and I relaxing with some pizza
Although this is a stressful time, I try to take some time out of my busy schedule to spend with family and friends. It is the perfect "study break" or "de-stresser" to put me in a good mood and ready to tackle whatever comes my way.

What stressful event do you have coming up? How do you keep positive? Let me know in the comments!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment