Saturday, October 1, 2011

Age of Excellence


On Saturday night, I went to my friend's Sweet Sixteen party! Her party was very fun, and the theme was Hollywood, so there were movie posters hung everywhere, along with a Hollywood backdrop to take photos on, and special balloons everywhere. It was very fun, as all Sweet Sixteen parties are. The age when most American teens have the biggest party is when they turn sixteen. It is almost like a coming of age party! Turning sixteen is a also big deal in the United States because that's when you can get your drivers license. I will be turning sixteen and getting my drivers license very soon! I am very nervous, because you have to take a rigorous driving test before you can get your license. So wish me luck! 



In the United States, turning different ages means different things. At sixteen you can get your drivers license, at eighteen you become a legal adult, but it is not until twenty one that you can drink any alcohol legally, even beer and wine. Becoming older is very fun, but with more age comes more responsibility. 
What is your favorite age and why? Let me know in the comments!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment