Friday, October 7, 2011

Lights, Camera, Action

Hey everyone! Since I live in California right near Hollywood, video production is a big part of many of the high schools. I am involved with LHZ at my school, which is our school's news and comedy network, where we make movies and segments about the news, music, and some just for fun. Two recent clips we have made are very entertaining and I think you will enjoy them! The first is a remake of the music video to the song Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO. The second is our intro this year, based off the theme of super heros! Please enjoy and let me know what you think! I am in the background of each movie, so keep an eye out for me!

What do you think about the videos? Are you interested in movie making? Let me know in the comments!






xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment