Wednesday, May 1, 2013

A Confident Commitment

Hey everyone! Today is May 1st, National College Decision Day. This means that all high schoolers in the United States who are planning on going to college must commit by today. I am happy to report that I have made the decision to attend Stanford University! I am so excited to stay in California and attend this amazing college. Recently, I went to Admit Weekend on campus to learn more about the school! I stayed in a freshman dorm, went to activities, and even sat in on a couple of classes. There was even a gong you could hit if you were going to commit! Attending this Admit Weekend was a great way to ensure my love for the school and help me in my commitment decision. Check out some pictures from my weekend at Stanford below!
"Just Say Yes" Admit Weekend Posters
Admit Weekend at Stanford

My friend and I at a pep rally 
Commitment Gong!

Stanford University: My Future School
Although I am already committed to a university, I still have two more months of high school left! Are you still in school? What do you like to do during the end of the school year? Let me know in the comments!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment