Tuesday, May 14, 2013

A Perfect Presentation

Hey everyone! As my senior year is coming to a close, there are many amazing events I can finally be involved in since I am graduating. One of these end of senior year ceremonies is Senior Presentations for my National Charity League class. I have volunteered for local charities through National Charity League for six years and I get to celebrate the end of my work with a debutant style ball with the rest of the girls of my class. All our friends and family came to support us in a presentation about our work with NCL and then a fun party after to celebrate. We all wore long white dresses to symbolize freshness, new beginnings, and an innocence of spirit. Each girl celebrates during Senior Presents a closing of one chapter and a starting of a new chapter in life that will be filled with new people, places, and experiences. Check out some pictures from my NCL class' senior presents below!


To check out another fun event I did with NCL, click here!

What do you do to celebrate an ending? Let me know in the comments!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment