Sunday, September 4, 2011

Nothing's Sweeter than Summertime

Me and my friends before the concert
Although summer is coming to a close, that doesn’t mean these last couple of days can’t be special! Americans love music, and a great way to listen to your favorite artist is by attending their concert! I went to one of my favorite singers concert last week, Taylor Swift, and it was so fun! The concert was in Los Angeles, which is a big city where the best concerts take place. Since its about two hours away from my house, my friends and I took a limo to the concert! It was a great beginning to a great night. Taylor Swift is a great performer whose songs are truly inspirational. Below are some pictures of my favorite moments of the concert. Who would be your favorite person to see live in concert? Let me know in the comments! 























Since sports are starting up again, my tennis team had a pool party to ring in the new season! Pool parties are another great way to celebrate summer. With warm weather, there is nothing better than cooling off in a pool or sliding down a water slide. My whole team fit on the slide and stayed long enough to pose for a picture! It wasn’t easy though! For lunch, we made panini sandwiches and drank cool lemonade. When the weather is hot, we love to drink homemade lemonade! What’s your favorite thing to do on a hot summer day? Comment and let me know! 
Some of the team members
On the slide!











Hope you guys all had a great summer and are having a great school year
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment