Wednesday, September 7, 2011

First Day of School



Hey Everyone! So today was my first day of school! It was very hectic, but also exciting! My schedule of classes consists of English, Spanish, Physics, Calculus, United States History, Model United Nations, and Tennis. I am in the Advance Placement program at my school, so all my classes go a little faster and are a little harder than the normal class. I also moved everything into my locker today, and its  a bottom locker! Having to scrunch down every day to reach it is no easy task. At the end of the day, we change for our sports and go straight to practice or games. This makes for a long day, especially in hot weather! It was over 100 degrees at school today. This weather makes me want to go to the beach or go swimming, but instead I'm back in school.
First day of school!

Holding all my stuff before
school! Luckily we have lockers
to put everything into.
It was great to see all my friends at school, but I am not looking forward to leaving summer behind!
What was your favorite summer memory? And what's a good outfit to wear in any weather, hot or cold? And if you wear a uniform, how do you spice up your uniform to let your individual style show? Let me know in the comments!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment